2000kn Compressive Strength Tester is a microcomputer controlled automatic pressure testing machine, which is suitable for compression test under rated test force. It can test the compressive strength of cement, mortar, concrete, aerated concrete, gypsum, sand and other materials.
Compression testing is a very common testing method that is used to establish the compressive force or crush resistance of a material and the ability of the material to recover after a specified compressive force is applied and even held over a defined period of time. Compression tests are used to determine the material behavior under a load. The maximum stress a material can sustain over a period under a load (constant or progressive) is determined.
Compression testing is often done to a break (rupture) or to a limit. When the test is performed to a break, break detection can be defined depending on the type of material being tested. When the test is performed to a limit, either a load limit or deflection limit is used.
1. Temperature within the range 0℃~50℃
2. Relative humidity lower than 95%
3. Noise level 25 DB
4. In an environment without obvious magnetic interference and surrounding non-corrosive media
5. In a shock-free, vibration-free environment
6. Leave space not less than 0.7m around the tester, clean and dust-free work environment
7. The base and rack are properly installed on a solid level base
1. Host machine
2. Control oil source
3. Control software
4. Power supply and control line
5. Instruction manual