TST-6S Auto Six-station Tensile Tester is professionally designed for the determination of tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, heat seal strength and adhesiveness of plastic films, composite films, flexible packaging materials, adhesives, adhesive tapes, pressure sensitive tapes, medical patches, protective films, release paper, rubber and paper, etc.
- The crossbeam is composed of three guide bars and graphite self-lubricating sleeve, which can ensure the linear movement of the crossbeam
- 0.1% of full scale effectively ensures accuracy and repeatability of test results
- Equipped with advanced displacement control system, displacement accuracy can reach 0.1mm
- With Panasonic's advanced servo drive system, which can achieve infinitely variable speed and wider test speed range to meet the user's needs for different test conditions.
- 11.6 inch PAD with intelligent data processing functions, providing users with a comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Speeds up to 3000mm/min for high-speed testing requirements
- Equipped with a handheld control box for auxiliary operation, which makes the test more convenient
- Wide range of load cells for a variety of force testing requirements
- Concise and intuitive operation interface, convenient user-defined test functions, and complete data analysis and reporting functions
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation
- Equipped with standard RS232 interface, which is convenient to PC connection and data transmission
- Equipped with a variety of grips for choose, which can meet the test requirements of more than 10,000 materials
- The six-station design saves test time and greatly improves test efficiency
- Freely movable handheld control box, increasing the convenience of operation
- Pneumatic clamping system simplifies the pattern clamping process and improves test efficiency
- With convenient user-defined test functions and complete data analysis and reporting functions
- Built-in test file standard library, conforms to various international test methods
- Unique features such as constant elongation stress, elastic modulus, yield strength, bending test, timing constant force positioning shift test, interval selection point, etc.
- Real-time display of force-displacement, force-time, displacement-time, stress-strain and other curves, automatic calculation of maximum force, yield force, average force, maximum deformation, yield point, elastic modulus and other parameters, built-in powerful unit conversion program, Users can customize various domestic and foreign units, which is conducive to scientific research
- The software data is traceable, which can realize functions such as multi-level authority management, audit trail, electronic signature, etc., which meets the requirements of GMP (optional)
- Provide professional customization services to meet the individual needs of users in fixtures, software, etc.
- Free software upgrade service for life
Note: *Additional accessories or customized sample grips may need to be purchased separately to complete the tests that cannot be completed with standard sample grips.
** Customized grips are needed for extended applications
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, GB 8808, GB/T 1040.1-2006, GB/T 1040.2-2006, GB/T 1040.3-2006, GB/T 1040.4-2006, GB/T 1040.5-2008, GB/T 4850-2002, GB/T 12914-2008, GB/T 17200, GB/T 16578.1-2008, GB/T 7122, GB/T 2790, GB/T 2791, GB/T 2792, GB/T 17590, JIS P8113, QB/T 2358, QB/T 1130
1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare gas supply.
Technical specifications are subject to change without further notice. Please visit our website for latest information.