FTS-01 Elmendorf Tearing Tester is designed for the tearing test of films, sheets, flexible PVC, PVDC, waterproof films, woven materials, polypropylene, polyester, paper, cardboard, textiles and nonwovens.
- Controlled by computer with automatic and electronic measurement which is convenient for the operation
- Pneumatic specimen clamping and automatic release of pendulum could avoid the system error effectively
- Equipped with pendulums of multiple capacities, maximum up to 6400gf
- Multiple unit display of experimental results
- Computer assisted horizontal adjustment system could maintain the instrument optimum status
- Equipped with RS232 port which is convenient to the data transmission and external connection
Lift the pendulum up to a certain height to give it an initial potential energy. The pendulum tears the specimen while swinging down. Computer calculates the decreased energy caused by tearing to obtain the required force for tearing.
ISO 6383-1-1983, ISO 6383-2-1983, ISO 1974, GB/T16578.2-2009, GB/T 455, ASTM D1922, ASTM D1424, ASTM D689, TAPPI T414
Note: 1.The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ4 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply