Computer control of 5000KN large hydraulic universal testing machine is to test the mechanical properties of metals. The tensile, compression, and other tests of metal materials can also be implemented in accordance with corresponding standards, and the tensile strength, yield strength, specified non-proportional extension strength, elastic modulus and other performance indicators of the tested material can be obtained.
- Four-column structure, stable and reliable performance.
- Closed-loop control of load, constant rate deformation, constant rate displacement, and constant rate strain.
- Hydraulic loading, computer control, easy and convenient to operate.
- The built-in controller is adopted to ensure the control of isokinetic displacement
- The combination of all-digital measuring and controlling device, differential pressure servo technology and computer technology realizes the closed-loop control of tensile, deformation and displacement
- The experimental results can be obtained in automatic and manual, form report form automatically, the data analysis process is simple
- The test process and results are displayed in real time
- The test data and test curves can be stored or reproduced, and the test report can be printed.
- Overload protection: automatic stop when 3~5% of the maximum value of each gear is exceeded
- Beam travel protection: Double protection of electronic limit and program control
The tensile space of this testing machine is located under the main machine, fully considering the convenience of operation. The upper chuck body can move up and down to adjust the test space under the drive of the lead screw; the two-way servo cylinder can lift and adjust the test space and load the test force.
This testing machine uses load sensors to directly test the test force, which is accurate, easy to operate, stable and reliable.
1. Temperature within the range 0℃~50℃
2. Relative humidity lower than 95%
3. Noise level 25 DB
4. In an environment without obvious magnetic interference and surrounding non-corrosive media
5. In a shock-free, vibration-free environment
6. Leave space not less than 0.7m around the tester, clean and dust-free work environment
7. The base and rack are properly installed on a solid level base