WDW electronic universal testing machine is applicable for wide range of tensile compression, bending and shear test for metal, nonmetal, composite materials, medicine, food, wood, plastic material, waterproofing materials, insulation materials, wire and cable, paper, film, rubber, textile and aerospace material etc. And can be customized according to the standards provided by customers all kinds of experimental data processing software and test assistive device.
ASTMA370, ASTME4, ASTME8, ASTME9, ISO6892, ISO7438, ISO7500-1, EN10002-4, GB/T228, GB16491, HGT3844, QB11130, GB13-22, HGT3849, GB6349, GB/T1040.2,
ASTM C165, EN826, EN1606, EN1607, EN12430 etc.
- Floor-type and double space structure table, standard model for upper space stretch, lower space compression and bending.
- Equipped with brand business computer and A4 brand printer.
- A high precision tension-compression type sensor is standard, and multiple load sensors can be expanded.
- The built-in controller is adopted to ensure the control of isokinetic displacement
- Stable and reliable performance due to the use of AC servo motor
- The experimental results can be obtained in automatic and manual, form report form automatically, the data analysis process is simple
- Overload protection: automatic stop when 3~5% of the maximum value of each gear is exceeded
- Beam travel protection: Double protection of electronic limit and program control.
- Temperature within the range 0℃~50℃
- Relative humidity lower than 95%
- Noise level 25 DB
- In an environment without obvious magnetic interference and surrounding non-corrosive media
- In a shock-free, vibration-free environment
- Leave space not less than 0.7m around the tester, clean and dust-free work environment
- The base and rack are properly installed on a solid level base
(2) Sample settings can be saved, changed and remembered
(3) Examination of metal, plastic, minerals, organic and inorganic materials, fiber fabrics and textiles
(4) Display of one sample curve or support for multiple curve overlays
(5) Report in Excel, TXT, CSV, TAB format
(6) Load displacement, deformation and real-time testing flow
(7) Dynamic display
(8) Device management and monitoring locally as well as remotely via a web application
(9) Must be able to self-calibrate
(10) Disconnect function after completion of testing