FPT-01 Friction / Peel Tester can be used to test peel strength test of adhesive laminated products, medical adhesive bandage, release paper and protection films, as well as coefficient of static and kinetic friction of plastic films, sheets, foils, paper, cardboard, woven bags, fabric (fabric style test), metal-plastic composite strip/belt for communication cable, convey belt and textile.
- 0.1 % FS high precision force sensor makes the accuracy and repeatability of test results.
- Focus on small force value testing to achieve accurate data testing
- Two test modes are available, coefficient of friction and 180° peel test
- Equipped with a temperature control platform to realize testing under different temperature conditions
- Equipped with advanced displacement control system, displacement accuracy can reach 0.1mm
- With advanced servo drive system, which can achieve infinitely variable speed under different testing conditions
- The sliding plane and the sled are treated by degaussing and remanence detection which effectively reduce the system errors
- Dual configuration for 7-inch color touch screen and 11.6-inch 2-in-1 PAD, providing multiple operating experiences
- Conforms to multiple ISO, ASTM and GB standards
- Powerful user-defined functions, test schemes, test standards, unit conversion, test reports, etc. can be freely defined
- Complete data analysis and reporting functions, display force-displacement, force-time, displacement-time, stress-strain curves in real time
- Intelligent designs including position restriction, overload protection, auto reset and power failure memory guarantee the safe operation
- Equipped with standard serial communication port, which can be connected to computer software to facilitate data processing and transmission
Put two test surface flat together. Make the two surface relative move under a certain contact pressure and record the required force. The test force divided by the gravity of the slider is the friction coefficient values.
Note: *Additional accessories or customized sample grips may need to be purchased separately to complete the tests that cannot be completed with standard sample grips.
** Customized grips are needed for extended applications
ASTM D1894, ISO 8295, ISO 8510-2, ASTM D4917, ASTM D3330, TAPPI T816, TAPPI T549, GB 10006, GB/T 2790, GB/T 2791, GB/T 2792