FT-01 fogging tester is professionally designed for the fogging characteristics evaluation of volatile constituents of decorating materials used in cars and aircrafts, e.g. plastic articles, polyurethane, textiles, leather, adhesives, nonwovens and thermal forming elastomers at high temperature conditions. It also could be used for the fogging phenomenon test of high intensity discharge (HID) headlamps of cars.
- Wide range and high precision of temperature control device to support the combinations of non-standard test conditions
- 6 test stations can perform specimen test or blank test simultaneously
- FT-F1 fogging tester ensures accurate and reliable test data through stable running condition
- Controlled by microcomputer, with LED digital display screen and PVC operation panel, which is convenient for users to quickly and intuitively view the inspection data and results
- Support multi-method testing to achieve multiple testing requirements
The preconditioned specimen is heated and evaporates in the beaker; the volatile constituents condense on the glass plate or aluminum foil treated in cooling chamber. Take off the glass plate or aluminum foil when the condensation process is finished. The fogging characteristics could be obtained by measuring condensed constituent weight and fogging value on the glass plate or aluminum foil and comparing with the data before condensation process.
ISO 6452, DIN 75201, SAE J1756, QB/T 2728, BS EN 14288, PV 3920, PV 3015, ES-X83231, NES M0161, D45 1727, GM 9305P, TSM 0503G