TST-02H Auto Tensile Tester is applicable to determination of tensile properties, peel strength(90°, 180°), deformation, tearing strength, heat seal strength, puncture resistance, opening force, low-speed unwrapping force, pullout force and other properties of plastic films, composite materials, adhesives, adhesive tapes, medical patches, protective films, pressure sensitive paper, combination caps, metal foils and back panel materials, etc.
- 1000mm extra-long stroke for various test items with extreme elongation rate
- The crossbeam is composed of three guide bars and graphite self-lubricating sleeve, which can ensure the linear movement of the crossbeam.
- Two-way test mode for tensile and compression
- 0.1% of full scale effectively ensures accuracy and repeatably of test results
- Equipped with dual load cells, compatible with multiple force test ranges
- Equipped with advanced displacement control system, displacement accuracy can reach 0.1mm
- With Panasonic's advanced servo drive system, which can achieve infinitely variable speed and wider test speed range to meet the user's needs for different test conditions.
- 11.6 inch PAD with intelligent data processing functions, providing users with a comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Speeds up to 3000mm/min for high-speed testing requirements
- Equipped with a hand held control box for auxiliary operation, which makes the test more convenient
- Wide range of load cells for a variety of force testing requirements
- Equipped with a variety of grips for choose, which can meet the test requirements of more than 10,000 materials
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation.
- Equipped with UL-certified imported Schneider emergency stop button to maximize the safety of man and machine during the test
- With convenient user-defined test functions and complete data analysis and reporting functions
- Built-in test file standard library, conforms to various international test methods
- Provide historical data backup management function, which can conduct diversified analysis of historical test data
- Equipped with standard RS232 interface, which is convenient to PC connection and data transmission
- Unique features such as constant elongation stress, elastic modulus, yield strength, bending test, timing constant force positioning shift test, interval selection point, etc.
- Real-time display of force-displacement, force-time, displacement-time, stress-strain and other curves, automatic calculation of maximum force, yield force, average force, maximum deformation, yield point, elastic modulus and other parameters, built-in powerful unit conversion program, Users can customize various domestic and foreign units, which is conducive to scientific research
- The software data is traceable, which can realize functions such as multi-level authority management, audit trail, electronic signature, etc., which meets the requirements of GMP (optional)
- Free software upgrade service for life
The specimen clamped between two chuck and do relative motion. Conduct piercing or opening test through special clamp head. Collect the strength and displacement changes in the progress of test by force test and control system to calculate the corresponding force value data.
Note: * Additional accessories or customized sample grips may need to be purchased separately to complete the tests that cannot be completed with standard sample grips.
** Customized grips are needed for extended applications
ISO 37、GB 8808、GB/T 1040.1-2006、GB/T 1040.2-2006、GB/T 1040.3-2006、 GB/T 1040.4-2006、GB/T 1040.5-2008、GB/T 4850-2002、GB/T 12914-2008、GB/T 17200、GB/T 16578.1-2008、GB/T 7122、GB/T 2790、GB/T 2791、GB/T 2792、GB/T 17590、ASTM E4、ASTM D882、ASTM D1938、ASTM D3330、ASTM F88、ASTM F904、JIS P8113、QB/T 2358、QB/T 1130