Mask ventilation resistance and differential pressure tester TQD-02 is used to measure the ventilation resistance and pressure difference of masks under specified conditions.
- 7 inch color HD touch screen for easy use
- High-precision flow sensor with no force compensation, ensuring accurate test results.
- The flow sensor has high zero point stability, full range stability and excellent repeatability, low power consumption, low pressure loss and fast response time.
- The micrometer sensor adopts two-wire system, high precision and good stability; the explosion-proof design is safe and reliable.
- Micro manometer sensor range, zero external continuous adjustable, adjustable damping, no mechanical moving part, less maintenance workload.
- The whole instrument adopts a special gas circuit conversion element, which ensures the convenient conversion of the exhalation and inhalation pipeline systems.
- Equipped with micro-printer for printing test results in real time
- Compatibility with the latest standard requirements for workplace and daily protective masks.
- With a powerful data storage function, which can store up to 50,000 test records
- Equipped with micro-printer and standard RS232 interface, which is convenient to data output and transmission
- Overvoltage protection and power-down memory ensure the operating safety
- GMP "computerized system" test software is available, with user management, rights management, data audit tracking and other functions (Optional)
GB 19083, YY0469, GB2626, GB/T32610