The hot tack strength refers to the sealing strength of the soft plastic package after the heat-sealed edge has not yet cooled. If the hot tack strength of the packaging bag is poor, the bag will be broken under the impact of the product or air leakage will occur due to damage to the heat-sealed edge. Therefore, setting appropriate heat sealing parameters and improving the hot tack strength of soft plastic packaging bags are important measures to reduce the rate of bag breakage at the production site or to reduce air leakage during storage.
HTT-01 Hot Tack Tester is applicable in hot tack and heat seal performance tests for plastic films, laminated films and other packaging materials. It is applicable in peel test, tensile at break test, and other tests for adhesives, adhesive tapes, laminated films, plastic films, paper and other flexible materials.
- Four test modes of hot tack, heat seal, peel and tensile test provide users with more combinations of test conditions
- By using digital P.I.D temperature control technology, the preset sealing temperature can be achieved in a short period without fluctuation.
- Equipped with advanced displacement control system, displacement accuracy can reach 0.1mm
- Four force ranges, advanced servo drive system, 0.05-3000mm/min stepless speed regulation, which can meet the different test needs of users
- Various specifications of load cells, to achieve various force value test requirements
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation
- Independent temperature control of the upper and lower jaws gives multiple combinations of test conditions
- Most test parameters such as heat sealing temperature, pressure and dwell time can be input by operating on the touch screen.
- The 7-inch color touch screen with intelligent data processing functions provides users with a comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Manual or pedal switch, as well as anti-scald design guarantee a convenient and safe operating environment
- Concise and intuitive operation interface, convenient user-defined test functions, and complete data analysis and reporting functions
- Equipped with a variety of practical functions including automatic reset, fault prompt, overload protection, stroke protection, etc. to ensure user safety in operation
- Equipped with standard RS232 interface, which is convenient to PC connection and data transmission
- Provide professional customization services to meet the individual needs of users in fixtures, software, etc.
GB/T 34445, ASTM F1921, ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003