Mask air flow resistance and breathing resistance tester TQD-03 testing instrument is used to determine the inhalation and exhalation resistance of masks under specified conditions. It can also be used to determine the air penetration resistance of textiles, cotton wool, space cotton, masks, etc.
- 7 inch color HD touch screen for easy use
- The instrument consists of an adjustable air source, a standard human head mold, two sets of piping systems for inhalation and exhalation, and a system for measuring respiratory resistance.
- Highly sensitive flow sensor with very small initial flow rate.
- The flow sensor chip adopts thermal mass flowmeter, without temperature and pressure compensation, which ensures the high-precision measurement of the sensor. The accuracy is ±2%.
- Multiple sensors are integrated on a single flow sensor chip, which greatly improves the range ratio of the sensor
- The flow sensor has high zero point stability, full range stability and excellent repeatability, low power consumption, low pressure loss and fast response time.
- The micrometer sensor adopts two-wire system, high precision and good stability; the explosion-proof design is safe and reliable.
- Micro manometer sensor range, zero external continuous adjustable, adjustable damping, no mechanical moving part, less maintenance workload.
- The whole instrument adopts a special gas circuit conversion element, which ensures the convenient conversion of the exhalation and inhalation pipeline systems.
- Equipped with micro-printer for printing test results in real time
GB2626, GB 19083, GB/T32610