Good compression performance can ensure that the contents are not damaged during transportation and storage; at the same time, it can also guide the production of the packaging box manufacturers according to the different contents, and can be used as a professional instrument for food packaging QS certification.
Corrugated Box Compression Tester is a multifunctional standard carton quality inspection equipment, used to determine the compression resistance of the carton, to prevent the product from being deformed and damaged during use, handling, stacking, storage, and transportation due to insufficient strength of the carton the undesirable phenomenon occurs.How to choose a Corrugated Box Compression Tester ? The technician of HORIZON will explain to you, please check following details:
1. Test standards: TAPPI-804, JIS-Z02112, GB-4857, ISO-2872, etc.
2. Effective test space: The mainstream specifications currently on the market are available from 600, 800, 1000, 1200mm. According to the suitability of the sample and the test space ratio, we recommend that it be within 85%.
3. Test range: generally within 5 ton, and some can be customized to 20 ton, so you should purchase it according to your own needs.
4. Test item: It must be able to test pressure resistance and stacking according to the standard
5. Transmission and mechanical structure: In the transmission structure, there are servo, frequency conversion, DC motor and servo motor with screw (screw) or gear adjustment transmission. The former is expensive for high-precision test results with high repeatability. The most important thing to note about the mechanical structure is that the design of the buffer and balance structure has a significant impact on the accuracy.
6. Control system: The mainstream has a microcomputer (microcomputer) with a printer, a human-machine interface (PLC), and a computer display or computer control. For the computer compression testing machine, it must be equipped with a servo motor to complete the computer control, otherwise it is all computer display
7. Speed: As long as the speed control range meets the standard, the servo motor can return to the initial test position faster and enter the next round of testing faster.
8. Repeatability: The above items will more or less affect the test results. It is very important to find a quality-guaranteed testing equipment, otherwise the test data will be different each time, and the difference will cause confusion.
Corrugated Box Compression Tester adopts a servo motor to drive the transmission system. It operates through ball screw pressure. The high-precision force sensor accurately reflects the load status of the test piece. The microcomputer system collects and processes the test parameters, and outputs and displays the test results.
- Microcomputer processing system, PVC control panel, user-friendly
- Uses two precision lead screw and four precision-guided, to ensure the stability of the testing process, the upper and lower platen parallelism, high-speed transmission equipment
- Carton compression tester with display, memory, statistics, print and display functions in real-time compression curve
- During the test, the real-time display of anti-stress, deformation of other information
- Carton compression tester with high-speed, high-precision positioning servo motor control technology imports to positioning accuracy, fast response speed
- Data processing, statistical results can be directly obtained the data
- With automatic reset and fault diagnosis function, easy operation
- The latest software with real-time display compression curve function; the instrument has a powerful data management and analysis capabilities, data storage function
ISO2874, GB/T 4857.3, GB4857.4