PFT-01 Mask Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) Tester is designed to test the filtering efficiency of daily protective masks, medical masks and respirators for particulate matter.
- Using a cold aerosol generator to produce continuous and stable aerosol particles, convenient for filling the solution.
- Measurement of aerosol concentration using a high-precision PM2.5 sensor
- Anti-leakage design of whole particles to protect the safety of laboratory personnel
- Equipped Aerosol generator：Salty aerosol generator or oily aerosol generator
- Equipped with aerosol particle neutralization device.
- The pneumatic clamp is equipped with a protection device, which is safe and convenient to use
- Configure temperature and humidity sensor, real-time display of ambient temperature and humidity（Temperature and humidity requirements：25℃±5℃，30%RH±10%RH）
- Equipped with glass rotor flowmeter, vacuum pump, laser dust particle counter.
- Can save, output, query and print test data
- The equipment comes with powerful data storage function, which can store up to 50,000 data
- Micro printer and USB universal data interface, convenient for data output and transmission
- Intelligent configuration such as overload protection and power-down memory to effectively ensure the safety of users' operations
- GMP "Computerized System" requires testing software with functions such as user management, authority management, and data audit trail (optional)
- Provide professional customized services to facilitate customers to conduct non-standard testing
- Provide free software upgrade service
GB2626, GB 19083, GB/T32610, GB19082, GB24539, YY0469