PFT-02 Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) Tester for Protective Clothing is designed to test the filtering efficiency of particulate such as daily work clothes, surgical gown, isolation gowns and medical disposable protective clothing.
The Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) test evaluates the nonviable particle retention or filtration efficiency of filter media and other filtration devices at sub-micron levels. This test is performed on face masks and all filter material that allows 1 cubic foot per minute (CFM) flow to pass through it.
- Using a cold aerosol generator to produce continuous and stable aerosol particles, convenient for filling the solution.
- Measurement of aerosol concentration using a high-precision PM2.5 sensor
- Anti-leakage design of whole particles to protect the safety of laboratory personnel
- Equipped Aerosol generator: Salty aerosol generator or oily aerosol generator
- Equipped with aerosol particle neutralization device.
- The pneumatic clamp is equipped with a protection device, which is safe and convenient to use
- Configure temperature and humidity sensor, real-time display of ambient temperature and humidity（Temperature and humidity requirements：25℃±5℃，30%RH±10%RH）
- Equipped with glass rotor flowmeter, vacuum pump, laser dust particle counter.
- Can save, output, query and print test data
- The equipment comes with powerful data storage function, which can store up to 50,000 data
- Micro printer and USB universal data interface, convenient for data output and transmission
- Intelligent configuration such as overload protection and power-down memory to effectively ensure the safety of users' operations
- GMP "Computerized System" requires testing software with functions such as user management, authority management, and data audit trail (optional)
- Provide professional customized services to facilitate customers to conduct non-standard testing
- Provide free software upgrade service
The protective clothing material is tested with synthetic blood under continuous pressure, and the penetration of synthetic blood on the material is visually inspected.
GB24539, GB 19082