The electronic universal testing machine is a kind of testing machine that performs tensile, compression, bending, shearing and other mechanical performance tests on materials. It is mainly used in scientific research institutions. It has the advantages of no pollution, low noise and high efficiency, so it is used and stored What are the issues that need to be paid attention to when the electronic universal testing machine?
Precautions for the use and storage of the electronic universal testing machine
1. Before using the electronic universal testing machine, the operator should carefully read the product manual and be familiar with the equipment's various technical indicators, usage methods, operating specifications, etc. The operation process needs to be executed in strict accordance with the operating specifications. The operator who uses the equipment for the first time should be guided by a skilled operator, and can operate it alone after being proficient.
2. The electronic universal testing machine needs to be preheated, about 15 minutes, after which the test can be carried out. If during the test, the test machine is turned off or the equipment suddenly stops automatically, you need to wait for one minute before restarting.
3. The middle beam platform, workbench and other areas of the electronic universal testing machine need to be moisture-proof and moisture-proof. In addition, it is necessary to frequently apply anti-rust oil to these areas to protect the equipment from rust. In addition, it should be noted that before applying anti-rust oil, the operator needs to carefully dust and clean the equipment.
4. If it is necessary to replace the load cell of the electronic universal testing machine during operation, the power supply of the equipment must be turned off, and the software system of the control equipment must be disconnected from the equipment before the operation of replacing the sensor can be carried out. In addition, it should be noted that the lead wire of the load sensor cannot be directly plugged and unplugged in the electrified state, otherwise it will cause damage to the equipment.
5. If the electronic universal testing machine needs to be transported, the transporter needs to pay attention to keeping the direction of horizontal transport as much as possible, and the whole process needs to be as stable as possible without excessive vibration. In addition, during transportation, the beam part of the electronic universal testing machine cannot be moved. Excessive force may cause damage to the sensor.
6. During the entire operation, the test personnel need to maintain a high degree of concentration and cannot leave the test site halfway. In addition, the operator needs to closely observe the changes in the data of the testing machine, because once an emergency and dangerous situation occurs during the operation, the operator needs to turn off the power immediately for safety.