WVTR-W3 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Tester is based on the cup method, professional, high Efficiency and intelligent WVTR Test System, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of plastic films, composite films, sheets and other materials used in medical and construction industry. By testing the water vapor transmission rate, the technical index of the materials could be controlled to meet the requirements for production.
- Support dual test modes of desiccant method and water method
- Equipped with high-resolution imported balance, which significantly improves the sensitivity and stability of system testing
- Using a new generation of circular structure test cavity design, making the temperature and humidity distribution in the test cavity more uniform
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Standard air velocity to prevent the humidity difference spread which ensures the accuracy of the test
- Independent research and development standard periodically weighing method and auto zero before each weighing guarantee the accuracy and uniformity of the testing data
- Equipped with fast access calibration ports for temperature and humidity which is convenient to the user
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
- The precise mechanical structure design not only ensures the ultra-high precision of the system, but also greatly improves the detection efficiency
- 11.6-inch PAD with intelligent data processing functions, providing users with a comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Windows-based operation interface, convenient for user operation and fast learning
- The whole test process is automatically recorded, and the process data can be reproduced
- Powerful curve chart analysis function, convenient for comparison test and analysis
- Support multi-format storage of test data, convenient for data import and export
- Powerful functions such as window display, curve overlay pair analysis, test report customization, raw data export, printing, seamless connection with Office software, etc.
- Equipped with data traceability, which can realize functions such as multi-level authority management, audit trail, electronic signature, etc., which meets the requirements of GMP (optional)
- Provide professional customization services to meet the individual needs of users in fixtures, software, etc.
- Free software upgrade service for life
Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
GB 1037, GB/T 16928, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, YY/T0471, TAPPI T464, ISO 2528, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208, YBB 00092003
Note: 1.The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply and distilled water.