WVTR-W6A Water Vapor Permeability Tester is designed in strict accordance with "Test Method for Water Vapor Transmission Performance of Building Materials and Products". It adopts two test principles, dry and wet, and is suitable for building materials with a water vapor equivalent air layer thickness between 0.1-1500m.
- Supports dry and wet dual test modes
- Satisfy the large-scale and large-thickness test range required for heavy and loose materials such as cement and thermal insulation foam
- Support the customization of 7 kinds of test dishes specified by the standard, so as to meet the test of various materials
- The software supports testing of mass change rate, wet flow density, moisture permeability, moisture permeability resistance, moisture permeability coefficient, moisture resistance factor, and water vapor equivalent air layer thickness.
- Equipped with high-resolution Sartorius imported balance, which significantly improves the sensitivity and stability of system testing
- Using a new generation of circular structure test cavity design, making the temperature and humidity distribution in the test cavity more uniform
- Upgraded 360°circulating sweeping wind, user-adjustable wind speed
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- The wind speed is designed in strict accordance with the standard, and the air flow rate is controlled at 0.02m/s-0.3m/s to ensure a constant humidity difference between the inside and outside of the test dishes
- Independent research and development standard periodically weighing method and auto zero before each weighing guarantee the accuracy and uniformity of the testing data
- Equipped with fast access calibration ports for temperature and humidity which is convenient to the user
- Reference standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
- The precise mechanical structure design not only ensures the ultra-high precision of the system, but also greatly improves the detection efficiency
- 11.6-inch PAD with intelligent data processing functions, providing users with a comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Windows-based operation interface, convenient for user operation and fast learning
- The whole test process is automatically recorded, and the process data can be reproduced
- Powerful curve chart analysis function, convenient for comparison test and analysis
- Support multi-format storage of test data, convenient for data import and export
- Powerful functions such as window display, curve overlay pair analysis, test report customization, raw data export, printing, seamless connection with Office software, etc.
- Equipped with data traceability, which can realize functions such as multi-level authority management, audit trail, electronic signature, etc., which meets the requirements of GMP (optional)
- Provide professional customization services to meet the individual needs of users in fixtures, software, etc.
- Free software upgrade service for life
Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
GB 17146-2015, GB 1037, GB/T 16928, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, YY/T0471, TAPPI T464, ISO 2528, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208, YBB 00092003