COF-01 Coefficient of Friction Tester is applicable to determination of static and kinetic coefficient of friction of plastic films, sheeting, aluminum foils, paper, paper-plastic composite films, paper board, wooden material, brake pads, windshield wiper, tire, conveyor belt, hair, metal, carbon rod, catheter and artificial skin, etc.
- 0.5 class high precision force sensor makes the accuracy and repeatability of test results.
- Equipped with advanced displacement control system, automatically read displacement, displacement accuracy can reach 0.1mm
- Embedded micro-computer chips, simplified and efficient user interface provide users with comfortable and smooth operating experience.
- Standard, modularized and systematic designs can meet personalized requirements of the users.
- Equipped with touch screen, with which the instrument can be easy to operate.
- 7 inch HD LCD, displaying test data and curves in real time
- Imported high-speed and high-precision chips guarantee the testing accuracy and efficiency.
- Uses high-precision motor-driven mechanism, which can control the speed and displacement precisely.
- Supports tests with non-standard mass sleds.
- Supports tests of non-standard thickness of specimens.
- Both static coefficient of friction and kinetic coefficient of friction can be tested in this instrument.
- Historical test data can be printed out by built-in micro-printer.
- Equipped with standard serial communication ports.
Put two test surface flat together. Make the two surface relative move under a certain contact pressure and record the required force. The test force divided by the gravity of the slider is the friction coefficient values.
ASTM D 1894, ISO 8295, TAPPI T816, GB 10006