DTT-01 Digital Torque Tester is one professional testing instrument for determination of application torque and removal torque of bottle caps. This instrument is featured with high precision and stability of measured results. It is applicable to application torque and removal torque of closures of bottles, suction nozzle package and soft tube package, etc.
- Embedded micro-computer chips, simplified and efficient user interface provide users with comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Standard, modularized and systematic designs can meet personalized requirements of the users
- Well-designed user interface for touch screen operations
- 7 inch HD LCD, displaying test data and curves in real time
- Imported high-speed and high-precision chips guarantee the testing accuracy and efficiency
- Dual test modes for open force and lock force
- Three groups of torque unit switching function: Lbf·in, Kgf·cm, N·m
- Test curves are displayed in real time and peak values are maintained automatically, which ensure test results can be recorded precisely
- With a powerful data storage function, which can store up to 50,000 test records
- Intelligent configuration of overload protection, auto zeroing and alerts for malfunctions can guarantee the safety of operators.
- Low energy consumption makes the instrument environment-friendly
- Equipped with micro-printer and standard RS232 interface, which is convenient to data transmission
The specimen is clamped on a fixed plate to open or lock the specimen manually, and the torque applied to the specimen is collected by a sensor connected to the fixed plate to obtain the opening or locking force of the specimen.
ASTM D2063, ASTM D3198, ASTM D3474, GB/T 17876, BB/T 0025, BB/T 0034