WVTR-I3 Water Vapor Permeability Tester is designed and manufactured based on infrared sensor method. This instrument can be used to measure the water vapor transmission rate of barrier materials with high, and medium moisture barrier properties with a wide testing range and high testing efficiency.WVTR-I3 Water Vapor Permeability Tester is applicable to determination of water vapor permeability of plastic films, laminated film, high barrier materials, back sheet, sheeting, paper, sheet metal,packages and other relative packaging materials in food, pharmaceutical, medical apparatus, consumer goods, photovoltaic and electronic industries, etc.It can also be extended to test the water vapor permeability test of bottles, bags, tubes and other containers.
- High-precision laser pulse modulation infrared sensor, which significantly improves the test accuracy and stability
- Precise flow controller and automatic gas flow control effectively ensure the stable operation of the test process
- The world's first water bath temperature control system can realize automatic temperature control and a wider temperature control range
- Realize the independent temperature control of the upper and lower chambers and sensors, which effectively guarantees the accuracy of the test results
- The self-developed pipeline air system effectively ensures the tightness of the system pipeline
- Integrated test structure, the three chambers are tested at the same temperature and humidity to ensure the consistency of the test conditions of different test chambers
- The style clamping part adopts self-developed anti-leakage sealing technology to ensure the accuracy of the test
- Double pressure method for humidity control, automatic and precise humidity control, wide control range
- 11.6-inch PAD with intelligent data processing functions, providing users with a comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Multiple test modes of manual, ratio, and cycle are optional
- The three test chambers can be independently tested, the test process does not interfere with each other, and the test results are displayed independently
- With automatic save function when power off, avoid test interruption caused by unexpected situation
- Automatically record the whole test process, automatically judge the end of the test and save the test result
- Efficient testing, low nitrogen consumption, short test time
- The system has the ability to self-check to avoid continuing the test in a faulty state
- Real-time monitoring of gas flow, automatic alarm when there is little or no gas
- Quick access temperature and humidity calibration socket, convenient for users to perform quick calibration
- Concise and intuitive operation interface, convenient user-defined test functions, and complete data analysis and reporting functions
- Powerful functions such as window display, curve overlay pair analysis, experimental report customization, raw data export, seamless docking with Office software, etc.
- Whole process monitoring, automatic recording of test data, sampling rate can be adjusted as needed, and automatic repeat testing
- Equipped with data traceability, which can realize functions such as multi-level authority management, audit trail, electronic signature, etc., which meets the requirements of GMP (optional)
- Provide professional customization services to meet the individual needs of users in fixtures, software, etc.
- Free software upgrade service for life
The test specimen is mounted in the diffusion cell, which is divided into a dry chamber and a controlled-humidity chamber. The dry side of the specimen is swept by a flow of dry nitrogen, and the water vapor permeating through the specimen from the controlled-humidity chamber is carried by dry nitrogen to the infrared sensor where proportional electrical signals will be generated. The water vapor transmission rate is obtained by analyzing and calculating the electrical signals. For whole package specimens, the dry nitrogen flows inside the specimen while the outside of specimen is maintained in a high humidity environment.
GB/T 26253, GB/T 21529, YBB 00092003, YBB 00092003, ASTM F1249, ISO 15106-2, TAPPI T557, JIS K7129ISO 15106-3, DIN 53122-2