A leak test is a procedure used to determine if an object, product, or system functions within a specified leak limit. A leak occurs when a gas or liquid flows through an object via an imperfection or manufacturing defect such as a hole, crack or weak seal. These imperfections create high- and low-pressure zones within a product, forcing the gas or liquid to flow from the high-pressure area to the low-pressure area.
LEAK-01 Bubble Vacuum Water Leak detector (Leak Tester), using negative pressure method, is designed for the leakage tests of packaging bags, bottles, cans, boxes and other packaging materials. Through leak tests, the sealing processing and seal performance of the packages can be determined properly and the test results may be used for reference when determining other technical parameters. The instrument also can be used to test seal performance of specimens after falling and compression tests.
How does a Bubble Vacuum Water Leak detector work?
The air leak test is performed using this transfer of air by difference in pressure. When the work has leak by a hole, the air inside the work will flow outside and the pressure inside the work will decrease. The change of pressure inside the work is monitored and a leak is detected through the air leak test.
- Negative pressure method, vacuum degree can be set and controlled
- 7 inch HD LCD, displaying test data and curves in real time
- The vacuum degree can be set by range to avoid the parameter resetting in multiple tests.
- Embedded micro-computer chips, simplified and efficient user interface provide users with comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Imported high-speed and high-precision chips guarantee the testing accuracy and efficiency
- Specimens could be tested in the preset vacuum condition by automatic compensation of constant pressure
- Automatic back flushing function simplifies the testing process
- Overvoltage protection ensures the operating safety
- Both vacuum degree and time can be preset, enter the value directly to enter the test mode
- With a powerful data storage function, which can store up to 50,000 test records
- The result is automatically determined, and the test data can be printed
- Support historical data for quick viewing and printing
- Standard, modularized and systematic designs can meet personalized requirements of the users
- Well-designed user interface for touch screen operations
- Key components and parts are supplied by world-brand manufacturers, which guarantee the stable and reliable performance of the instrument.
- Low energy consumption makes the instrument environment-friendly
- Equipped with standard RS232 interface, which is convenient to PC connection and data transmission
GB/T 15171, ASTM D3078
Note: 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.