RTT-01 Flex Durability Tester is professionally applicable to the determination of flex durability of flexible films, composite films and coating films. The instrument can simulate the kneading and creasing behaviors of films happened during production, processing and transportation. The flex durability can be obtained by measuring the changes in number of pinholes or barrier properties after test, which can provide quantitative basis for package design and practical usage.
- Six standard test modes including condition A, B, C, D, E and F
- High-frequency data acquisition system, up to 500 times/s to ensure accurate data collection
- High-performance servo motors with closed-loop feedback to ensure full functionality of testing
- Four stations improve the testing efficiency
- Equipped with micro-printer that can print number of experiments, patterns, etc.
- 7-inch HD color LCD touch screen, test parameters are displayed in real time
- Fast switch between long and short stroke
- With automatic data storage, statistical analysis, power-down automatic memory and other functions, convenient for users to manage data
- Storage up to 5000 test records
- Testing environment temperature and humidity are displayed in real time and automatically recorded for data comparison
Equipped with an emergency stop button to ensure the safety of the test equipment