Medical packaging tester TST-01H is used for testing the break force, puncture force, sliding force, body tightness, opening force, tensile strength, heat-seal strength, peel strength and other tests of pharmaceutical packaging materials such as ampoule bottles, butyl plugs, aluminum-plastic composite caps, polypropylene composite caps, films, composite films, pharmaceutical aluminum foil, PVC rigid tablets, pen-type syringes, pre-filled syringes, needles, etc. It is also known as pharmaceutical packaging tear strength tester, digital electronic tear strength tester and so on.
- The crossbeam is composed of three guide bars and graphite self-lubricating sleeve, which can ensure the linear movement of the crossbeam.
- Two-way test mode for tensile and compression
- 0.1% of full scale effectively ensures accuracy and repeatability of test results
- Equipped with dual sensors, compatible with multiple force test ranges
- Equipped with advanced displacement control system, displacement accuracy can reach 0.1mm
- With Panasonic's advanced servo drive system, it can achieve infinitely variable speed and wider test speed range to meet the user's needs for different test conditions.
- 11.6 inch PAD with intelligent data processing functions, providing users with a comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Speeds up to 3000mm/min for high-speed testing requirements
- Equipped with a handheld control box for auxiliary operation, which makes the test more convenient
- Wide range of load cells for a variety of force testing requirements
- Equipped with a variety of grips for choose, which can meet the test requirements of more than 10,000 materials
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation.
- Equipped with UL-certified imported Schneider emergency stop button to maximize the safety of man and machine during the test
- Built-in test file standard library, in line with various international test methods
- Provide historical data backup management function, which can conduct diversified analysis of historical test data
- Equipped with standard RS232 interface, which is convenient to PC connection and data transmission
- The software data is traceable, which can realize functions such as multi-level authority management, audit trail, electronic signature, etc., which meets the requirements of GMP (optional)
The specimen clamped between two chuck and do relative motion. Conduct piercing or opening test through special clamp head. Collect the strength and displacement changes in the progress of test by force test and control system to calculate the corresponding force value data.
Note: *Additional accessories or customized sample grips may need to be purchased separately to complete the tests that cannot be completed with standard sample grips.
** Customized grips are needed for extended applications
ISO 37, GB 8808, GB/T 1040.1-2006, GB/T 1040.2-2006, GB/T 1040.3-2006, GB/T 1040.4-2006, GB/T 1040.5-2008, GB/T 4850-2002, GB/T 12914-2008, GB/T 17200, GB/T 16578.1-2008, GB/T 7122, GB/T 2790, GB/T 2791, GB/T 2792, GB/T 17590, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113, QB/T 2358, QB/T 1130