BPT-02 Protective Clothing Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester is used to measure the penetration performance of synthetic blood and other liquid-derived liquids to evaluate its safety protection performance. It’s Mainly used to test the penetration resistance of protective clothing to blood, body fluids, blood pathogens (tested with Phi-X 174 antibiotic), synthetic blood and other liquids. It is also suitable for the liquid penetration resistance of protective equipment such as gloves, protective clothing, outer covers, coveralls, boots, etc.
- 7 inch color HD touch screen for easy use
- Uses an air source that can provide (20±1) kPa air pressure to continuously pressurize the sample without being restricted by the space of the test site
- Using high-precision pressure sensor, the test result is more accurate
- Use pressurized medium: compressed air
- The special stainless steel penetrating test tank guarantees a firm grip on the sample and prevents synthetic blood from splashing around
- Square metal blocking net: open space ≥50%; bending ≤5mm under 14kPa.
- The test time will be accurately displayed on the screen
- Equipped with a clamp that can generate 13.5N·m torque.
- Equipped with micro-printer for printing test results in real time
The protective clothing material is tested with synthetic blood under continuous pressure, and the penetration of synthetic blood on the material is visually inspected.
ASTM F 1670, ASTM F 1671, ISO 16603:2004, GB19082, YY/T 0700