HSR-05 Gradient Heat Seal Tester can be used to determine the heat sealing parameters including dwell time, sealing pressure and sealing temperature for plastic films, flexible composite films, plastic coated paper and other heat-sealable films. The melting point, thermal stability, fluidity and thickness are the factors that may influence the heat sealing properties of materials. The heat sealing parameters for those materials are quite different.
- Embedded micro-computer chips, simplified and efficient user interface provide users with comfortable and smooth operating experience.
- Can complete 5 groups of specimen tests at a time, helps the user to obtain heat sealing parameters of the specimens accurately and efficiently
- Five upper sealing jaws controlled by five pneumatic cylinders to ensure the stability of the sealing process
- Standard, modularized and systematic designs can meet personalized requirements of the users.
- 7 inch HD LCD, touch screen interface, displaying test data and curves in real time
- Manual or pedal switch, as well as anti-scald design guarantee a convenient and safe operating environment.
- Digital P.I.D temperature control technology, the preset sealing temperature can be achieved in a short period without fluctuation.
- The temperature of upper sealing jaws and lower sealing jaws can be controlled separately, which can meet the requirements for different combination of temperatures
- Imported high-speed and high-precision chips guarantee the testing accuracy and efficiency.
- Test parameters such as heat sealing temperature, pressure and dwell time can be input by operating on the touch screen.
- Patented design of sealing jaws ensures the uniformity of sealing temperature on the sealing surface, the uniformity of the entire heat sealing jaw can reach ±1℃
- The width and length of heat sealing jaws can be customized without the influence of structure.
HSR-05 Heat Seal Tester makes heat seals by heat sealing method. It can be used to determine the optimal sealing parameters including sealing temperature, sealing pressure and dwell time, for the purpose of determining heat seal ability of flexible barrier materials. Firstly, the sealing temperature, sealing pressure and dwell time should be set on the touch screen and then the instrument will be controlled by embedded micro-processor and run the pneumatic driving mechanism so that the upper sealing jaws will move downward and complete the heat sealing of the packaging materials. By trying different combinations of those sealing parameters, the optimal sealing temperature, sealing pressure and dwell time can be determined.
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
Note: 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ8 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.