Wearing a mask has a good preventive effect on respiratory infectious diseases such as new coronary pneumonia, influenza, tuberculosis, etc. It not only protects oneself, but also benefits public health. Especially in the prevention and control of the new coronary pneumonia outbreak, masks play an important role. In view of the current situation, it is necessary for doctors to recommend that masks continue to be worn.
HORIZION TESTING INSTRUMENT implements GB/T 19083-2010 technical requirements for medical protective masks 5.6 synthetic blood penetration barrier performance, YY/T 0469-2011 medical surgical masks 5.5 synthetic blood penetration test, YY/T 0691-2008 "infectious pathogens" The mask synthetic blood penetration tester BPT-01, as one of best mask testing machine, developed and produced by standards such as the "Test Method for Anti-synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance of Medical Masks" and other standards is used to determine the synthetic blood splash penetration resistance of protective masks such as medical masks and disposable masks. To evaluate the resistance of masks to the penetration of synthetic blood, it is also called a mask synthetic blood penetration tester, a medical mask synthetic blood penetration tester, and a medical surgical mask synthetic blood penetration tester.
Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester
The mask synthetic blood penetration tester BPT-01 is designed to visually inspect the penetration of synthetic blood on protective clothing materials under continuous pressure with a synthetic blood test. The process of testing the anti-penetration performance of synthetic blood of the mask is to fix the sample on the sample holder of the instrument, and at a distance of 30.5cm from the center of the sample, take 2ml of synthetic blood with a surface tension of 0.042±0002n/m from a needle tube with an inner diameter of 0.84mm at a pressure of 16kpa Spray the target area of the sample to be tested in a horizontal direction, and visually
inspect it within 10s after removing it. We also manufacture Mask Air Flow Resistance and Breathing Resistance Tester for buyers. The specific operation method is as follows:
1. Pull the handle of the sample holder at the top left of the instrument, and pull down the sample holder to the left. Fix the sample (the standard requires the sample to be tested within 60 seconds after being taken out of the pretreatment chamber) on the sample holder. If the mask has wrinkles, unfold the wrinkles and fix it on the sample holder to ensure that the target area is a single layer of material. Take the center of the sample as the test target area. Close the sample holder.
2. Press the "Start" button. At this time, a certain amount of synthetic blood (surface tension ﹙0.042±0.002﹚N/m) will be sprayed horizontally to the tested mask behind the positioning target. The spraying starts, and the time relay starts timing. After the set spray time, the instrument automatically stops spraying.
3. 10s after the buzzer sounds, press the "stop" button to open the specimen holder. Under suitable lighting conditions, check whether synthetic blood appears on the observation surface of the specimen.
4. End of one test. If further testing is required, repeat steps 1-3 until the test is complete.
5. After the test is all over, remove the synthetic blood residue in the test solution tank, replace it with distilled water, and clean the entire pipeline. After the nozzle sprays clean water, continue to drain all the clean water in the test solution tank. Close the outlet valve on the air compressor and turn off the power switch. Clean the residual liquid tray, clean the work surface, and remove the distilled water in the test liquid tank.