FPP-01 Film Pendulum Impact Tester is applicable to the determination of impact resistance properties of pendulum of plastic films, sheets, composite films, aluminum foils and other materials.
- 7 inch HD LCD, displaying test data and curves in real time
- Electronic measurement and adjustable range support various combinations of non-standard test conditions, test accuracy is up to 0.001J
- Pneumatic specimen clamping, pendulum release mechanism and horizontal adjustment system effectively reduce the errors caused by manual operation
- Provides automatic statistics of testing data
- Imported high-speed and high-precision chips guarantee the testing accuracy and efficiency
- Standard, modularized and systematic designs can meet personalized requirements of the users
- Key components and parts are supplied by world-brand manufacturers, which guarantee the stable and reliable performance of the instrument.
- Low energy consumption makes the instrument environment-friendly
- Equipped with standard RS232 port and micro-printer, which is convenient to PC connection and data transmission
Impact and break through the sample at a certain speed by the half round ball type punch to measure energy consumed by a punch to evaluate film pendulum impact energy value.
ASTM D3420, GB/T 8809, NF T54-116
Note: 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.