DIT-02 Falling Ball Impact Tester is applicable to test the impact resistance strength under a given height of steel ball for food packaging, pharmaceutical tablets and plastic bottle caps.
- 7 inch HD LCD, touch screen interface, displaying test data and curves in real time
- Embedded micro-computer chips, simplified and efficient user interface provide users with comfortable and smooth operating experience
- A variety of steel ball impact optional, can meet different requirements
- Pneumatic clamping, sample release, more quickly and accurately for test operation
- Electromagnetic suction hanging ball, automatic release, effectively avoid the system error caused by the human factors
- Different balls height is adjustable to meet different sample request
- Dual mode with manual and foot pedal, the built-in illuminator, Convenient to test quickly and accurately
- Graphic display of the test process, clearly and intuitively showing the test results
- With a powerful data storage function, storing up to 50,000 test records
- Equipped with micro-printer and standards RS232 interface, which is convenient to PC connection and data transmission.
Cropping a certain size ofsample, sample blessingon clamp head, select the appropriate installation of steel ball in the electromagnetic device,letgo of the ball, make steel ball free fallonthe style of the centralministries and commissions, observe the specimen damage, breakage rateis calculated aftermany experiments.
GB/T 15267, YBB00202005, YBB00212005, YBB00222005, YBB00232005, GB/T 17876
Note: 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ8 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.